Friends of the German School Charitable Trust Virtual Christmas Market 2021
Vendor Terms of Service and Conditions
- Registration deadline is Friday October 29th 2021 (Form and registration fee). Vendors will be approved or rejected at the discretion of the FRIENDS of the GISW.
- Last day to submit all the information of your products is Sunday October 31th (images, description, price, etc.) Please submit your product information following the instructions at the bottom of this terms and conditions.
- There is a maximum of 50 items per vendor to ensure that we will be able to display all items for sale. The limit does not apply if there is the same product with different options. Examples: T-shirts of different colors and sizes (with same or different price), cookies of different shapes or flavors (with same or different prices), Bratwurst of different sizes or different quantity per packaging (will have different prices)
- Registration fee is $25 and is non-refundable.
- Every vendor will have their own dedicated page in their respective category on or website which will include their logo and link to their respective websites, if applicable.
- The FRIENDS of The GISW will collect 20% of all sales. The proceeds will go to fund the projects and activities of the FRIENDS of the GISW.
- Each vendor will be in receipt of their proceeds within 3 business days after the Christmas Market Drive-Thru event on December 4, 2021.
- The virtual German Christmas market will be open to the public from Friday November 5, 2021 until Sunday November 28 at midnight EST.
- All vendors will receive preliminary sales reports on Friday November 12, Friday November 19 and Friday November 26, 2021.
- All vendors will receive a detailed final sales report no later than Tuesday November 30, 2021.
- All sold items/products will be delivered to the School address no later than Wednesday December 1, 2021. Items should be delivered individually pre-packed and labeled with the order number and name of the customer. Delivery Address:
FRIENDS of The German International School
8617 Chateau Dr.
Potomac MD, 20854
- Food vendors can deliver their products at the school by 10 a.m. on Saturday December 4, 2021. Items should be delivered individually pre-packed and labeled with the order number and name of the customer.
- Marketing: The FRIENDS of the German School Washington D.C. will promote the event, starting 1 month in advance on October 6th and continuing to do so for the duration of the event. This promotion includes, but is not limited to, Digital paid and non-paid advertisement on the FRIENDS and School website and social media, targeted emails, Printed Materials, vynil banners and yard signs.
- By submitting your registration and payment you enter an agreement/contract with the school FRIENDS of the GISW. The FRIENDS of the GISW reserve the right to terminate this agreement at any time and for any reason. The FRIENDS of the GISW are not responsible for any loss of opportunity or potential revenue as a result from the cancellation of this agreement or contract.
- This contract may not be assigned by the Vendor to any other party without express, written approval of the FRIENDS of the GISW.
- The Vendor, including all of its owners, agents, employees or assignees, hereby release and waives any and all claims for personal injury, product liability, theft, breakage, or other damage, against the FRIENDS of The German International School Charitable Trust nor the German International School Washington D.C., its agents, contractors, successors and assigns, from or otherwise pertaining to the space and equipment rentals here-under, and Vendors expressly assume the risk of rain, wind, lightning and other weather related elements on the days of the Event and expressly disclaims any obligation or representation related to the number of persons to be attending the Event or the revenue to be derived there from.
INSTRUCTIONS TO SUBMIT YOUR PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Please download and use the TEMPLATE provided on the vendor registration page (at the bottom) to submit your product/items information text.
- A personal access to a Google Drive Folder under your company name will be provided after your registration for the Christmas Market.
- Upload the logo of your company, square format (1:1) and of max. 500 KB in size. JPG or PNG format.
- Upload a banner of your company (will be used on your dedicated market website page) rectangular format, 970 x 250 px. max 1 MB size. If none provided, we will use one of our own designed banners.
- Upload a maximum of 5 images per item to your Google drive folder.
- Images must be in square format (1:1) and of max. 800 KB in size. JPG or PNG format.
- Each image must be named with the product/item name followed by a number 1 to 5, 1 will be the main image of the product/item.
- In the file template, please, provide the name of the product, a short description, the price in US Dollars before taxes, inventory and any options/variants (sizes, colors, etc.) You must provide an exact inventory for each option/variant.
- Upload your complete product/item description file to your designated Google drive folder.
- Once we have all the information we will proceed to upload all your products to the Christmas Market online shop.
- We will notify you per email once the upload process is finished so you can check your products for accuracy.
- If you find any mistakes, please contact us at friendsdsw@ gmail.com.