Friends of the German School Charitable Trust Virtual Christmas Market 2023
VENDOR TERMS OF SERVICE AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL VENDORS
- The application deadline for all vendors is Friday, October 13th, 2023 (Form and registration fee). Vendors will be approved or rejected at the discretion of the FRIENDS of the GISW.
- The December 2nd, 2023, event will start at 11:00 am; therefore, all tables and booths must be ready and set up by 10:35 am. The event will run until 5:00 pm.
- Fees for vendors:
- The participation fee is due with your application. The fee for (one (1) table 30" W x 72" L) is $50.00 and $75 for the second table.
- The space is limited to 2 tables per vendor.
- Vendors pay 30% of their revenue from onsite (day of event) sales in cash (current FRIENDS members pay 20%).
- Due to "bad" checks in the past, we can no longer accept checks at the Market. You can also pay by credit card; we will charge a 2% fee.
- You will not receive a registration refund if you do not show up at the Christmas Market.
Vendor space inside the school is limited, so we encourage early submission of applications.
Arriving and Off-loading:
We ask all vendors to drive up to the main entrance as early as 9:00 am, but NOT before 8:30 am. Please have your booth/table ready by 10:35 am because, at that time, we will start preparation for the opening ceremony.
Day of Event Administration and Payment:
On your table, you will find an envelope with paper where you can fill in your amount of onsite sales and the dues to the Friends of the German International School Washington D.C.
- Please pay your fees with cash or credit card (2% extra charge).
Packing up and Leaving:
At 5:00 pm, a member of our FRIENDS Team will come by your table to collect the envelope with your fees. Only after paying your fees may you leave the Christmas Market.
After 5:00 pm, all sales are closed, and you may start packing your goods. However, closing your booth and leaving before 5:00 pm may lead to your exclusion from our future Christmas Markets.
Please help us make this process as easy as possible. For your convenience, you may list your sales on the papers in the envelope. However, you don't have to. Once again, you may drive your car up front to load your goods.